From the manufacturing to the shipping of our steel sheds: get behind the scenes!
In this video, you will find more about the different steps: steel cutting off process, pointing, welding, etc. All of our steel framed buildings are made of high strength steel ɪ profile.
Watch our video below: from the manufacturing to the delivery, a guided tour of our factory and logistic base.
01. Engineering department: Fabrication drawings development
02. Steel cutting off process: High-precision plasma cutting off
03. Pointing: Assembled the steel frames through a welding at regular intervals
04. Welding: Proceed by an automatic welding machine. High strength
05. Shot-blasting: Cleaning the steel through a process of projecting micro bubbles at high speed on its surface
06. Cleaning + hot-dip galvanization: Getting rust-proof alloy through a chemical reaction
NB: Buildings can also be covered with anti-rust paint instead of galvanized.
07. Quality control: Measuring the zinc thickness. Compliant with ISO 2859-1 standards
08. Expedition: Grouping by batch for a delivery at our logistic base
09. Receiving at the logistic base: Gathering of your order elements
10. Controlling the command: Controlling the completeness of the elements of the command and the accessories
11. Loading and delivery: Loading and delivery in several countries
12. Assembling your building: Easy assembly using the supplied assembly instructions