Kit building for sale 20,6x42x10m
Durable high-strength steel shed, ideal for your industrial activity! Store your materials and productions safely and for many years! Delivered in one 40'OT container, easy assembly!
- building area : 865m²
- Type of slope : Double slope (16%)
- Width : 20,6m
- Length : 42m
- Height : 10
- Type of roofing : 0.50mm lacquered sheets 1st choice, 5 wide waves with 20cm roof overhang on longside
- Type of cladding : Optional
- Guttering : Optional
- Purlins : C180mm
- Side Bracing : Included
- Ridge : Flat (in accordance with DTU standard)
- Bolts and fasteners : Included
- Column section : ɪ450mm
- Rafter section : ɪ240mm
Ask your free quote!
New building with standard dimensions. Delivered in 1 40'OT container.
Our building's strengths:
- Kit building supplied with assembly plans for an easy installation
- 10m height ideal for industrial and agricultural storage
- High-Strength Steel structure
- Shot blasting + anti-rust paint finish
- 5 wide wave sheet metal roofing
- C180mm purlins for extra strength
- Packed in 1 single container 40' Open Top
- Conception and Design made in Luxembourg - Frame with CE mark: EN1090
- Possibility to add cladding for an enclosed building (optional)
- Buldings with the best value for money on the market thanks to the many quality advantages of our products;
- The guarantee of receiving your building anywhere in African thanks to our efficient logistics organisation;
- Support throughout your project
- An efficient after-sales service
Durability, low cost and ease of assembly are the key features of our steel buildings. For your agricultural or industrial activity, we have designed this sturdy 20.6m clear span kit building in High Strength Steel. Take advantage of a solid and resistant shed for less than 45$/m² to secure your goods and materials from the weather for many years to come!
This building is priced for a WIND 1 location, which corresponds to the areas inland and on the East African coast.
The prices shown are exclusive of tax and exclude the cost of transport which will be communicated to you by our team of sales experts.
Illustration photo non contractual Technical sheet
The review of the customers about this building
After having ordered his agricultural buildings kit, Mr Gueye, who is a producer of cereals, expresses how satisfied he is with the outcome, just as Mr Diagné, who set these buildings up.Read the review
NMA Sanders company trusted easysteelsheds.com and is satisfied : “The fact that there is a lot of efforts on both the price and the products’ quality that makes us repeat this experience”Read the review
When considering acquiring a new industrial building for his site in Brazzaville, Congo, Mr Descours had several criteria on his list. He chose easysteelsheds.com and is pleased with his experience.Read the review